No future without past

Since the foundation in 1928 the company Klöpper is located in Dortmund. We feel closely linked to our customers, suppliers and partners due to a continuous and in most cases long- term cooperation. By using our vast experience we understand our customer´s various requirements and consider them as a challenge for continuous development of our products and services.


2017
Change in registration of Moscow office from OOO Klöpper-Therm to OOO ELMESS-KLÖPPERTHERM.


2012
ASME approval enables access to American dominated markets


2012
Foundation of OOO Klöpper-Therm as an independent sales office in Moscow, Russia


2007/2008
Extension of the production- and office area by 900 qm in a new adjoining building.

2004/2005
Klöpper- Therm buys the cable- heater technology from Haldor Topsoe A/S. The worldwide exclusively by KT manufactured heaters expand the comprehensive product range and strengthen the positioning of the company as specialists for electrical heating systems for demanding applications.

2000
Generation change in the company management. Volker Hinz is appointed as managing director.

1996
The market launch of the UNIPLEX is followed by development and distribution of our own visualization software

1995
Klöpper- Therm launches the first UNIPLEX heating controller

1995
Klöpper- Therm expands the production and includes surface heating in the production range

 

1994
Expansion of the production facility in Dortmund

1991
Foundation of Klöpper- Therm sales office Wolfen

1986/1987
Outsourcing of the heat engineering department and becoming independent under Klöpper- Therm GmbH & Co. Moving into a new administration building with production hall.

1980
Takeover of the company Elmess, now called Elmess-Thermosystemtechnik GmhH & Co. KG within the business group.

1978/1979
Construction of the first own production- and administration facility for the business divisions electrical-, mechanical and heat engineering (Expansion in the years 1981 and 1984)

1976
Appointment of Alfred Beimdieck and Friedrich Hinz as managing directors.

1967
Death of company founder Eugen Klöpper. Founding of a limited partnership with company management by Karl-Hugo Klöpper-Waldmann.

1960
Starting to manufacture trace heating systems and shortly thereafter heat exchanger and apparatus. Reinforcement of the activities in the area of heat engineering. Enlargement of the switchgear construction and assembly.

1956
Expansion of manufacturing of infrared- conveyor systems and circulating air furnaces for different industries, e.g. flat glass industry.

1953
Start of the switchgear construction as well as manufacturing of infrared heating equipment and other thermotechnical systems. Start of the mechanical engineering.

1945
Resumption of business activities.

1928
Eugen Klöpper founds an engineering office for electrical materials in Dortmund.